In order to save time and money when working with a designer, make sure that they have an in-house showroom in advance. Here you can view fabrics, trims, patterns, paints, textures, lighting and furniture options all in one place!
Dallas Interior Design Showrooms – The Benefits
- Save time not having to drive to multiple locations.
- View and consider all your options in one location.
- Save money with fewer design hours due to convenience of materials.
- Save money by saving YOUR time. Time is money and being able to do everything in one place saves you tons of time!
- Peace of mind that you are working with a professional and experienced designer with an established and reputable business.
Dallas Interior Design Showrooms – What to look for?
- What’s included in the showroom – fabrics, trims, wallpaper, paint, finishes?
- Does the designer have access to multiple custom furniture lines?
- What about accessories and artwork? Does the designer have access to trade-only accessories and artwork lines?
- Does the designer offer custom and to the trade only window treatments?
- Are lighting options offered? Lighting can make or break any design!
Dallas Interior Design Showrooms – What to avoid?
- Offsite showrooms that require multiple appointments and excess travel time to multiple locations.
- No access to custom furniture lines.
- No access to trade-only accessories and artwork lines.
- No ability to offer custom or to the trade only window treatments.
- No mention of lighting.
- No network of professional contractors to install your designs.
Source of Images: Barbara Gilbert Interiors